At Starfruit we deliver custom software products to our clients and accompany them throughout their digitalization journey that encompasses everything from discovering their challenges to delivering high-class solutions. Our projects are quite diverse in domains, technology, and setup, so we carefully analyze our customers’ processes and needs to provide state-of-the-art software that makes their lives easier. That’s what we call a digital difference.
We believe in the power of technology as a positive force in society. Because of that, we choose our partners based on our values and high moral standards.
Your daily tasks will include
☁️ designing and developing Microservices systems with Java, Spring-Boot
☁️ communicating with the solution architects, to understand the solution thoroughly
☁️ performing unit and system testing
☁️ leading and mentoring junior developers.
☁️ understanding business requirements and creating plans accordingly
☁️ performing threat and risk assessments
The following will make you succeed in this role
– Have at least 5+ years of experience building large-scale software applications,
– Have a previous working experience with the Spring framework,
– Deep knowledge of SOA & Microservices, REST Services Development, and developing Microservice using Spring (Spring MVC, Spring Boot),
– Knowledge of MongoDB, Apache Kafka, and Kubernetes and in-depth knowledge of data structures and algorithms,
– Familiarity with web servers and extensive knowledge of SQL,
– Professional experience with Java and J2EE technologies,
– Work closely with the software architects to create high-level applications,
– Unit Testing and Mocking frameworks experience,
– Fluency in English (at least B2).