- Understand user requirements, analyze the requirements and develop a business requirement document.
- Analyze and provide a model, solution based on the collected requirements.
- Write software system requirement specification documents, use case documents, and design prototype interfaces.
- Communicate the content, support project members and project management to clarify customer requirements.
- Document system instructions.
- Organize training, support for users to use the product and handle issues when they arise.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the direct supervisor.
- Graduated from a University majoring in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Have at least 02 years of experience in a similar position.
- Ability to synthesize information from multiple sources of documents.
- Can analyze & model system requirements using UML.
- Understanding of database structure and proficient in SQL language.
- Ability to analyze and design databases is an advantage.
- Candidates with experience in the banking industry are preferred.
- Attractive position salary and performance-based salary with no limit.
- Social insurance, health insurance, and other benefits such as bonuses and welfare.
- Participation in professional and skill training courses to improve job performance.
- Opportunities to choose and advance in a higher position in the career ladder.
- Take responsibility for important tasks and have your achievements recognized.
Deadline for registration: Before March 15th, 2023.